See side bar for previous 12 of 12's.
I wasn't well this 12th. I had a friend who is an athletic therapist work (read:torture) on my shoulder the night before. I woke up with a massive migraine as a result so my day was spent doing pretty much nothing.
1. Ice before coffee. It's that bad.
2. Mmm... my pal Advil.
3. Watched stage 12 of the Tour de France
4. Received a much needed and appreciated "cheer you up" card from a best friend.
5. I tried to get a bit of work done in between Advil and ice sessions but my laptop kept crashing so I gave up.
6. I had some supplements. Love my little shaker I got in a race kit.
8. Decided to read a bit instead. I got about 2 pages in before I totally and completely fell asleep. For 3 hours! Yeah, that's a dollar bill book mark. I started the book on the plane and didn't have anything else. It's not like I can actually use it up here though.
9. I woke up with barely enough time to get to a doctors' appointment I had that evening.
10. Post appointment, a big fat coffee. I needed it after that appointment and after sleeping during the day. It wasn't the smartest idea though because I couldn't sleep that night. Not surprising.
11. Right down to the last drop
12. Finish off the day with.... more ice.